10 Quotes to get you motivated to work in summer
It is finally summer. Well, maybe. We’ve had a few hot days; so let’s stay optimistic. And, with patio season and festival season, along with the delicious smell of barbecue, it can be challenging to buckle down, and get to work. There is so much joy to be had not working!
But, alas, work we must.
So, we thought now might be a good time for a motivation break.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –Walt Disney
- “Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.” –John Assaraf
- “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” –Muhammad Ali
- “The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but, they while their companions slept, they were toiling upwards in the night.” –Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “One must work and dare if one really wants to live.” –Vincent van Gogh
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” –Stephen King
- “Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” –Thomas Edison
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it. Begin it now.” –W. H. Murray
- “Just do it.” –Nike
So how about it – shall we get back to work now?
Do you have a favourite motivational quote that gives you the push you need to get to work? We would love to hear it! Let us know in the comments.